Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Since I've come back - it's one social obligation after another - and then finally falling sick. OK, not really that many social obligations. Just 2 dinners and the GayBombay party.
Question to all Bombayites : Is there no decent bombayite left?!! All my friends are dating psychos/thugs/de-classe wannabe models! The GB party was fun, even though it was more crowded than a virar local and for some reason the bastards at Liquid Lounge turned off the air-con. Kim and her friend Tushita decided to join me, and I think the poor girls got scared shit by the men, cross dressers and mad crowd of GB types. In anycase, I finally got to meet old friends, and one old friend (name not mentioned to protect his privacy) is dating this very verny lucknow escapee wannabe model who is using him for every paisa he has - which I absolutely do not approve of!! It was bad enough that Kavita is dating thugimaru, but seriously - are there no men that this friend has to date this disgusting thing?!!! It's such amazing motivation for me to come back after seeing things like this!

Anyway, social dinners were fun - Thai Pavillion - mmmm!! And got to meet long lost family friend who I haven't seen since I was 11-12-ish and I found out she lives in the city - which was really cool!

Spent all day today getting the guest list for the family party on Saturday night together, and cleaning up my drawers which Gangaram, for some reason, had packed with travel toothbrushes, toothpastes and shower caps. (??!!!)

Busy busy busy...still have to start shopping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home