Friday, February 24, 2006

Date Shuffle & Tickets

So, I was doing some thinking, and from what happened to me in India the last time I was there ( 2 months - and got absolutely bored!) that it may just be a better idea if I start with the July rotation. That way, I can get the moving in, the standard formalities, and part of my research done before classes actually start, and start getting paid.

I bought my ticket yesterday for $980, KLM/NWA, which is a fair deal - but may change that within the next 24hrs if I get a better deal. As of now, I leave on May 1 (so land in India on May 2), and come back June 30. If I can't get paid for my first rotation in July, I may stay in India for a month longer. In anycase - am definitely backpacking for at least a month - definitely looking at going to Kashmir, himachal, UP, Bengal, Sikkim and Assam. I only have a month, and I don't want it to be all rushed, so may have to drop some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ameet said...

Have fun backpacking! I'm so jealous.

(came across your blog through friendster)

3:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home