Monday, June 26, 2006

So I met with Tabrez (old xaviers friend and Plumpy's ultimate wet dream) today because he was in town - I wasn't really excited or anything - I thought it would be just nice to see him, and see what he's been upto over the last couple of years. And I think it was probably the most boring hour of my life. The conversation was zilch - everytime I initiated a conversation, he answered in monosyllables. I met him when he was with 2 of his other friends (sunny and zaheer), and they were constantly giggling all the while through - without even being stoned - I felt so weird after a point. that I literally spent the majority of the time people-watching while these guys giggled. Anyway, I guess I can't really expect everyone to stay the same...

After that hung out with Kim for a bit and spontaneously made a plan to see krrish - new Hrithik film. It's official. I'm in love with Hrithik. The film was definitely entertaining, although ripped off from 3 other superhero films - and the chopdi did look like something a raggedy ann doll threw up - but as far as hindi films go, I wasn't bored at all. And yes, there definitely will be a third part - which I will see. I paid Rs.160 to see phir hera pheri - and paid 220 to see Krrish - not to mention overpriced bad cinema food!!! absurdity!!

But it was so much fun watching the film with kim - because we totally bitched the chopdi out, and both of us were swooning over Hrithik. I did, however, miss the cheesy lower stall comments - apparently they're the best at Chandan cinema in juhu - pity I didn't get to see a movie there.

In all, a fun night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home