Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ok, so been doing a lot of reading/corresponding with bulletin boards and other fellow travellers, and turns out that the roads don't open till the end of may. And since Divya has only 15-23 to travel, she may probably not be coming with me. In the event that she doesn't I figured I'll just do the whole trip backwards. This means starting at Banaras, and finally ending up in Kashmir, taking the Leh-Manali bus trip back, and then taking the train out from shimla (after smoking up Shekhu's high quality grass).

So, finally, this is where I plan to go:

UP:
Varanasi-Ayodhya-Lucknow-Fatehpur Sikri- Govardhan-Vrindavan-Mathura

Uttaranchal:
Haridwar-Uttarkashi-Gangotri

HP:
Shimla-Kullu-Manali

Kashmir:
Leh-Ladakh-Srinagar

Of course, this is not exclusive, and I may and probably will digress, but It's a skeleton. Yaaay!!! I'm super excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheGreatGujju said...

Cool stuff - will tty about hanging with them :)

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home