Monday, May 01, 2006

Random thoughts

I leave today - SO EXCITED!! Random thoughts going through my head:

- I'm going home as a foreigner. Feels weird. The house has been renovated, and so has my room - so it's literally going to be like coming home to a new home.

- Anxious about flight - I always get anxious about flights, especially international ones. God knows I hope I get upgraded - but more importantly, I hope the flight doesn't get delayed or cancelled. I have the worst airline karma.

- What's it going to be like when I meet my friends from Bombay - will they have changed? All of us have such independent and different lives from each other - it seems, on the surface at least, that the only thing thats connecting us is our past.

- I need to get my shit for my 'real trip' in order before I go to Kenya - hopefully 16hrs in the plane with a notebook and the lonely planet (along with Discovery of India by Nehru and David Sedaris) should be enough.

- Allergies are going to hit me like a cannonball - especially since I haven't been excersising regulary- UGH!!!


Since when did I become such an anxious person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home